Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kansas Spring get together

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kansas Spring get together

Hey Guys...just a quick word to let you guys know that the Kansas side is gonna host a lil' weekend get together, May11, 12 and 13th...down at Melvern lake...I'm gonna camp the weekend there(along with others) and we're planning a Steak nite fri. night....Fish fry on Sat nite, after we have some kinda cheap little tournament Sat. if enough guys want to...at least a big fish pot.....just wanted to send out an invite...fun lake to fish , if you haven't fished there before.....we'll have some laughs....but it might not be too good on y'alls egos....'cause us fellas on this side if the border KNOW how to catch 'em....but we'll help ya when we can

Post Thanks / Like

Word has already gotten to me that some of you think I'm being serious about my comments that guys on this side of the border catch more fish than you all do..banghead...I'm sorry if I offended anyone....I was just havin' fun...tryin' to be neighborly, and invite some of you to join us for a fun weekend......even though there hasn't been one single response to my post...the invitation still stands

Post Thanks / Like

keep on em capn there prolly a very few mo boys like alot of the ks boys want to take their --it way to serious got to remember not very good at b-ball either??

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Will see if I can get off. That will be the weekend after the MO spring camp so it may be tough to get away. You all are more than welcome to come to Truman also the first week of May and that weekend. No more border wars except in fishing I guess. No problem here with your comment. But we are the Show Me state. So you will have to show us how you catch'em I guess

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the invite as well...as a matter of fact Chatt and I been kickin' the idea around of comin' over to see you guys for a few days that week....

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be great. Would be good to meet you and to see ole Chatt again. It is a good time for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

who cares if someone says you catch more fish on the smelly side of the border,,,, we all know it's true .... would love to come over to kansas but every time I do the bad mojo gets me. hope y'all have a great time,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwwwww.......I moved across to this side from MO 3 yrs ago, and it hasn't been 'bad mojo'......heck...I've caught 11 keepers since I been here

Post Thanks / Like

I'll bet that anyone can catch crappie in Ks. if I'm on the lake.All you got to do is fish where I'm not. Works every time.
    Life is good today.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the invite huntcapn.....as for the "trash-talk" bring it on! If we can put up with the B.S. from the 'sippi boys, we can sure as heck put up with yours! Just remember tho, some of us can dish it pretty well too............is it okay if we bring some good beer along? I've heard you all drink nasty brew

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast