Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Way points for Lake Greeson/DeGray

Post Thanks / Like

Default Way points for Lake Greeson/DeGray

Was hoping maybe I could obtain some way points for Lake Greeson or DeGray. Have been hearing about all the brush piles and crappie condos and the fishing is supposed to be really good on those lakes. Would love to get my 11 year old daughter on some fish! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Also, did I recently read on here that there were COE way points for Greeson, DeGray and Ouachita that werwe available?

Post Thanks / Like

First of all welcome to the site towner, from Ne. You may not get any good responses just joining and asking for someones waypoints on your first post. People don't mind helping a new member out after they have been around awhile and let people get to know them, and have some inter-action with some members.
    You might consider hiring a guide on those lakes to get some spots but only if you get their permission to use some of their brushpiles. They may not own them but they have put in the time to find them and some even put out their own brushpiles. People put a lot of time and effort into planting these piles and don't care to share with someone that just wants to use them. Good luck with your fishing and hope that you and your daughter have good luck this season. You might check on the Arkansas board and see if someone can help you out! EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Towner View Post
    Was hoping maybe I could obtain some way points for Lake Greeson or DeGray.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    You may not get any good responses just joining and asking for someones waypoints on your first post.
    That's right. On your first post, you're supposed to ask, "What's a good line for crappie?"

Post Thanks / Like

Towner go to the Arkansas board and ask AgriHawg for the cords.

towner g
    THE Nimrod Kid

Post Thanks / Like

Eager Beaver and deathb4disco.....actually he is right in asking for the waypoints. You're probably not aware of the FFA (Future Farmers of America) and Corp. of Engineers fish habitat project that is ongoing on lakes Degray, Greeson, and Ouachita. We have built several hundred crappie condos and placed them into those lakes. Anyone can have access to these waypoints. Feel free to check out the "sticky" thread on the subject that is in the Arkansas forum.

Also, feel free to check out Centerpoint FFA and Ag. Education's Facebook page. We have photos of the project in one of the albums there.

Towner, I've e-mailed you a file containing the waypoints.
    J

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AgriHawg View Post
    We have built several hundred crappie condos and placed them into those lakes. Anyone can have access to these waypoints.