Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The stk. bite

Post Thanks / Like

Default The stk. bite

The bite for me today was tough. Put in at old ST.PARK fish are every where, Hope some one has an answer. Will do it again the ole pond has been tough on me. Not ashamed to say it 4 trips not a fish in the boat. Found fish in channels 68fw holding at 47 to 22ft. Can not get a bite. Talked to another boat had 4cs caught 1 keep. Oh well may try pom,Tired of not getting a bite. Hope some have done better. TEMP in old park still 44or better. May try shotting pool at te watering hole. Oh yes if you are in SPFD and like a good bar try NO NAME IN WILLARD GOOD FOLKS. And you can smoke. Pool tables also well kept. Hope I didn't cross a line about no name enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like

do u live in willard????i grew up out there
    Remember, We all live down stream!
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles

keeferfish is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Have fun, be safe and lookout for SHARKS!

Post Thanks / Like

stockton well it's a bummer this winter... all I can say is move and move often they are from some of the secret reports I am getting biting in some areas... you just have to keep trying,,, cant give you an exact place but I am authorized to say,,,,Birch branch

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle I have alaways been told If they are in birch they will do the same in price any thought on that. Have had guides share some thoughts with me the through the years. Back then were thinking more green fish than cs. They always said the contour is all most the same that draws fish I have seen it work before on bass. Would like your in put on this and also from any else . May be thoughts we can share.

Post Thanks / Like

Hyd yes live in town Beagle understand. Thanks newt

Post Thanks / Like

Better days ahead!!

Post Thanks / Like

Newt, as far as I know I have never fished Price branch, may have fished it but dont think so,,, there is some big ole crappies in Birch branch, I caught some 13 in fish in there on a regular basis,,, have not fished it in a year of two, guess I will check it out one day soon...

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle I fished birch a couple trips back. Lots of fish and shad 1 bite. Maybe later. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I hate getting skunked man. It just makes me want to fish more. Pomme may be worth your time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast