Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hi everybody :)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi everybody :)

I posted this on BDO for Crappiepappy but i don't know if he saw it there so i figured I would put it up here to share with you guys

HI CrappyPappy just got back up a few weeks ago but held out till I had a pic worth posting lol when I moved last winter it took a bit to get up and running the video on the old comp just went, but i got things worked out. I sat on my hind end all winter and gained a ton but now i am getting out more so I hope to change the trend hehe. After hybernating like a bear (and growing into one ) I took the first chance i got to load the truck with the bedding and some grub me and the dog went to peabody for three days and had a blast (shes getting a bit chunky too LOL ) Oh yeah and I was planning to holler at you. check out what i ran into down there.
    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...e1/crappie.jpg
    i found a mine that is ever bit of 4 miles long with several off shoot that go back for a forth of a mile or so. most are dead ending in some standing woods with lots of brush around
    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...odycrappie.jpg
    bad part is, roumor has it that , that part of the wma has been sold and won't be part of peabody much longer but anyway I caught that crappie on some of the stuff you sent seems anything charturse is killing them all so far this year. It's looks to be even more fun this year because i am getting to help someone else get to go and enjoy it all. (more on that in mid may ) Glad to hear from ya
    Gone fishin', be back for deer season :D

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hey Stripmine1 ...

glad to see you're still up and at'um !! Nice looking Crappie ! Glad my "secret weapons" are working for you.

Saw & replied to your BDO post .... don't be a stranger to either site. Love to see the fish pics & strip pit scenery.

Take care of yourself, Andy ... and tell Stephen we're just as proud of him for trying, as we would have been for serving !! And get him out on the water as often as you can, before the girls get their hooks in him .... LOL!!

.........luck2ya ...... cp