Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pomme Arm /Truman report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pomme Arm /Truman report

Went to Avery Bottoms ,should have stayed home.Fished all afternoon and picked up 4 so they got returned to the water to fight another day.Guess we should have stayed home and cut brush.

Post Thanks / Like

dang dave cutting brush is what i am doing the next two days, well not really cutting as pushing up brush piles ... and moving trees that I had cut down,,, got 12 on the groung and 50 more to go... love pushing brush. and the bunnies love the brush piles... kinda like the crappie... Maby next trip you will whoop up on them crappie....

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Those 4 you tossed back sure were glad you didn't catch anymore lol well it you would of cut brush then the whole time you would of been saying... Boy I bet the crappie a slamming it today. Now you know
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Next time, Dave, next time. I've been cutting brush and building brushpiles here on my place. Gotta give the bunnies a place to hide when the hounds from hell get on their scent.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I've grown to really hate that arm. Glad you got to get out though. I've beem cutting brush too and trying to make some beds out of them all the while making my food plots bigger. Hope it works out thanks for the report.