Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CDC Tournament info.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CDC Tournament info.

This is what I have came up with and what we will be using for this year. If I forgot something I will add to it and make a note of it below in a post so everyone knows.

3-24
    4-21
    5-19
    6-16
    7-14
    9-22
    10-20

$35 entry.
    $25 main pot - $5 big fish - $5 towards plaques. Left over money will be paid out with year end awards.
    7 fish will be weighed. All fish must be alive and longer than the state imposed length limit of 9"
    Live bait is allowed. Prefer to buy them from Bucksaw for all they do for us.
    Spider rigging will be allowed. So no restriction on rods. MO rules apply except only two hooks per rod.
    Points system with Plaques for the top 5 teams overall and top two male/female teams at end of year.
    100 points for a win and will go down 5 for every position after that down to 25 points.
    Anyone weighing in fish will receive 25 points no matter what position they finish. This should help get teams to come back to weigh ins. Points will be for a team for the year. Must fish with same partner each tournament or can fish alone if partner can not make a tournament. If fishing with another partner points will be figured for those two as a new team.
    Must have 1 CDC member on the team.
    You can be a guide and or fish with a guide but you can not be paid or pay anyone to fish with you during the tournament.
    Fish anywhere on Truman.
    Start anywhere on the lake at 7:00am and be in weigh in line at Bucksaw marina pavilion by 3:00pm
    Entries will be taken from 6:00am-6:45am at the pavilion in Bucksaw marina parking lot.
    Mail in entries will be accepted also but need to be sent in early enough for me to get them cashed before tournament day. All checks need to be made out to Jared Fosnow.
    All winning positions will tell how they caught their fish. General area, technique, depth, jig color
    Last edited by Jigging15; 09-28-2012 at 09:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great. Lets get it on.

Post Thanks / Like

can't wait! gonna be a good time!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

looks like i might have to make a trip to Bucksaw marina, never ben thier ,sounds good
    kost plus crappie team

Post Thanks / Like

Added sign up times to the list. Early entries can be made out to me and mailed to the address below. Yes Mike you can still drop yours off at the house. Would like to try and get these by the middle of the week so I can get them cashed in time for the tournament. Must have money in hand before start of tournament. Had a few last year call the day before wanting on the list and then not show up. So if money is not in to me before tournament you will need to come to Bucksaw to pay the morning of the tournament. We also will only use CDC names on the weigh in board so we can verify that one person on the team is a CDC member. That is also how I will keep track of points. Labsnslabs sent me a link to some very nice plaques with crappie on them. I will try and post a pic of them later.

Jared Fosnow
    709 Verna st.
    Clinton, MO 64735

Post Thanks / Like

I will donate all the bottled water for all the tournaments this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mike. That sure was nice last year during the summer months.

Post Thanks / Like

Picked up some transom savers on a deal recently, will donate 7 for one draw prize per event if you want Jared.

Post Thanks / Like

Sent an Im

Post Thanks / Like

That would be great Steve.
    PM replyed to crappie chaser 1.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast