Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stockton old state

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton old state

Any body talkin about what was thumpin in the old state park cove.there was 5 boats in the middle of the cove just below the ramp about 1-00 oclock when i went across the lake to feed cows.if they r startin to bite there thats a good sign the pattern is ready to change.they stack up there every year before they move in to early spring pattern.hope to go this week its been awhile and can't hardly wait.
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food

Post Thanks / Like

Big balls of shad are in there but cant catch fish off of them. I have had horrible luck on tht whole darn lake lately for some reason. But those darn fish have to start eating soon enough

Post Thanks / Like

I was in there Saturday and there are shad in there but not many fish. I keep think the fish will show up in large numbers but they haven't yet.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm ready,hope to get to start fishin some in the next week or so this work is about to get me,got 1 mile of fence left to put in and i can really get serious. Maybe i can get beagle,arky or dongotto or any one comin this way to fish help me finish my work
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food

Post Thanks / Like

Just hollar if you need me Steve.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Fish are on the bottom..........if you jig them........they will come.............got 9 off bottom there yesterday.
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

I can help.

Post Thanks / Like

We ended up with 20 there yesterday. Nice to meet you JR. That guy that was with me is the best crappie fisherman I know. I have never been with him that he doesnt spank me. It was a beautiful day to be on the water for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frayed knot View Post
    We ended up with 20 there yesterday. Nice to meet you JR. That guy that was with me is the best crappie fisherman I know. I have never been with him that he doesnt spank me. It was a beautiful day to be on the water for sure.
    what time were you out there? we put in around 8:30am went and sunk trees fished for a bit before the trolling motor battery died, didnt even have a bite and left around 11am....
    Remember, We all live down stream!
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles

Post Thanks / Like

We launched about 10:30. If you were in that viper and a white truck with pond management business advertised on the side we parked right next to you. You came by us on your way in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast