Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 54 more members

Post Thanks / Like

Default 48 more members

48 more members and Crappie.com will reach 5000 members!Congrats Crappie.com for providing great info on nationwide panfishing!

Great website with great members!

Good job all moderators!

Edhead rules!:D
    Last edited by CrappieMagnet; 04-25-2006 at 03:46 AM.
    CrappieMagnet

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree. And since I've been around I havent seen the first real ugly contraversy so the Mods are doing great. Maybe a few were banned about the time I came aboard. If people cannot come here to relax, trade tips and secrets and just enjoy themselves then they dont need to be here.......................................or I wouldnt need to be here one! Great job on a great site. I personally havent met the guy that got it all started but my hat's off to you! You have a great site and it is well ran for adults, both men and women, as well as the children.........and in my opinion that's the way it should be.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree also. I have found so much help here. Loads of tips. Making new friends. From coast to coast. I would like to say thanks for every one that keeps the board up and running.

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I agree, you pretty much covered everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabowman
    I agree. And since I've been around I havent seen the first real ugly contraversy so the Mods are doing great. Maybe a few were banned about the time I came aboard. If people cannot come here to relax, trade tips and secrets and just enjoy themselves then they dont need to be here.......................................or I wouldnt need to be here one! Great job on a great site. I personally havent met the guy that got it all started but my hat's off to you! You have a great site and it is well ran for adults, both men and women, as well as the children.........and in my opinion that's the way it should be.

Post Thanks / Like

I can say, That without this board. I would not be fishing for crappie. And also there would be a few people that I would not have met.
    So thanks and keep up the great work.
    Pete