Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thank you mo cdc members from i'll be jigged co.

Post Thanks / Like

Default thank you mo cdc members from i'll be jigged co.

the i'll be jigged co would like to thank the mo cdc members that stopped by our booth at the kc show and supported us, it was our pleasure to bring our line of jig heads, southern pro tubes and crappie rods including the entire line of pro angler rods, we were without a doubt the best crappie tackle booth at the show because we were the only one, it is a shame that the show management at these shows does not seem to care about providing tackle vendors for your $10 admission and $7 beers, all of their shows are declining into many booths that are marginally outdoor related at best, if anyone is interested in a pro angler rod please call me at 618 789-3580, i will open up my motor home at the cozy corner campground by sparrowfoot around late march and if you fish truman can arrange to meet you to save you shipping, thanks again mo cdc members for your support, joel drury and todd horsley, i'll be jigged co.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Was good to see you and Todd up there. Can't wait until spring and we will see ya on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

good to meet you guys
    If she only knew how much a fish cost me

Post Thanks / Like

It was great to meet you guys and thank you for your help. I just finished trying out my new Pro Angler rod in the driveway .. can't wait to try it on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the visit & got rod I bought rigged & ready to go sat..Just hope we can find a few..

Post Thanks / Like

good to meet you. thanks for the no knot,,,,just what i needed to run double rigs!

Post Thanks / Like

so what is this no knot thing whats it do for double rigging just wondering
    If she only knew how much a fish cost me

Post Thanks / Like

Was good to meet you also, does the pro angler come in the 14'? If not do you carry the GT's in your store?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a little formed wire device that eliminates having to tie a knot which reduces the strength of the line do to heat and abrasion. Pretty cool and fast.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the new rod. Going to buy a reel this weekend. Very nice to meet you! Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast