Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Confused?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Confused?

Last weekend had the most perfect day fishing. Caught quantity and quality fish. This Sat. nothing to brag about. Had 14 fish in two days. Nothing over 11". I fished shallow,midrange,deep, used minnows and jigs. Did anyone else notice a big change from last week? I just don't understand! I guess thats why they call it " FISHING "!

Post Thanks / Like

We all have days like that. I have been fishing next to a guy, catching 3-4 fish to my one. Next time it is the other way around. I just enjoy goin out fishing Hang in there.... It is still spring, several mounths of good fishin left.

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

As an example.....today I caught 46 fish and my buddy in the back of the boat caught 19. Same bait, same depth, same set up...everything the same. I am no better fisherman than him yet for some reason he had one of those days where the fish just didnt bite for him. Dont overanalyze it....just get back out there and enjoy the water no matter how good or bad it gets.

Post Thanks / Like

I always enjoy the time on the water, be it a good day or bad. I was just wondering if any one else caught fish last weekend-4-22 the way they did the weekend of 4-15? I'll just blame it on the sun moon thing! Can't wait till the weekend, I'll be back at it again. Hey JCD, whats up?

Post Thanks / Like

A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work,:rolleyes: wish i could convince my wife of that. Good luck from Mo. .
    Balzout Mounts

Post Thanks / Like

i fished sat at old herrin lake , cleaned 25 crappie and bluegills..nice thick crappie all around wood in the water, bluegills spawning in about 3' of water and some very nice ones. was fishing white and charteruse jig on jigging pole.
    Rodger, So.Ill.

Post Thanks / Like

Were you anchored? I had that happen to my wife and I. Then I figured out, I was on the anchored end of the boat. They wanted a drifting movement. The other end was constantly moving in the wind. After pulling up anchor and slowly trolling .5 mph, I caught 4 times as many.