Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slabfest Gameplan

Post Thanks / Like

Default Slabfest Gameplan

So does everyone have a gameplan for Saturday?? Since my daughter will be with me I am gonna troll until we gotta get rid of some coffee and soda, then depending on the bite and results from trolling in the A.M. i think I will head into the river and poke around at some brush and weeds. So whats ya'lls plans?

Post Thanks / Like

It all depends on what I find on Friday.

THE BEST TIME TO FISH IS WHEN IT'S RAINING AND WHEN IT'S NOT RAINING

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully.... catch afew fri night...... Sat. I'll give longlineing a try early, if I cant figure it out I'll resort to my ole minnow-drownding ways.......if its windy I'm gonna hit the river........I guess I'll find somewhere that looks promissing & throw slip floats & jigs at it & see what happens!!!!!!!!!!! Or I'll just cruise the parking lot as yall come in & lift a few out of each cooler & sware I caught em from the bank!!!!
    Rinse out the dang minner bucket:D

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what I'll be doing...never fished there before. Maybe go up the river.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna be trolling a figure 8 around Huntinslabs and CrapSlabStu. Not sure how productive it will be...need to do some more calculating.
    "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."

Post Thanks / Like

Going to be fishing with my son and going to hit the river wood until around noon then pulling the boat home loading up the chowder and heading down to the park with 5 fish to weigh in (hopefully) and start the eaten + bsn

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot, Phantom there are no fish in the river.....there are no fish in the river....there are.........................

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EDinFL View Post
    Not sure what I'll be doing...never fished there before. Maybe go up the river.
    There will be a plenty of us there to follow out into the lake or river. Glad yer joining us.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappieday View Post
    Forgot, Phantom there are no fish in the river.....there are no fish in the river....there are.........................
    I think Phantom is scared of the RR tressel. Guess having lived up in Ga. he might get flashbacks and hear banjos. He always fishes the river south of monroe.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappielover View Post
    I'm gonna be trolling a figure 8 around Huntinslabs and CrapSlabStu. Not sure how productive it will be...need to do some more calculating.
    HMMM I troll a figure 8 and yer gonna troll a figure 8 round me so yer actually gonna be doing 16+CSS might just werk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast