Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents lets hear'em

Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas Presents lets hear'em

Did anyone get a funny or great stuff for family members they would like to share. Or how about this did anyone get themselves a gift this year. Every year i get myself a little something i wouldnt normally buy not really expensive. I got myself a Knife I've always wanted but never got or went out of my way to buy. A kershaw Ken Onion Leek Assited Opening.

My girlfriend lol god bless her heart has hit the neighbors mailbox 3 times this year, she drives a big lifted ext cab silverado and being 5foot nothing. those are wonderful combonations til backing up the truck. Got her one of those rearview mirrors with the backup monitor in it then got one of those camera fog proof and IR night vision.

well anyone wishing for a certain gift.

Post Thanks / Like

Was hoping for a NICE mess of fresh flopping crappies, jumbo yellow perch, and a HUGE walleye for Christmas- seriously ! (Will probabily have to go get `em myself...)

Post Thanks / Like

I just got myself a nice pair of Oakley polarized fishing sunglasses. The rest is for our kids like a Kindle Fire for our son and an LED tv for our daughter for their "big" gifts.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope nothing. Regular radio stays off mp3 players or CD's I've made so I don't have to hear holiday music. Don't go to the mall.

Have a BAH HUMBUGGGGGGGGG shirt.

Post Thanks / Like

lol, yes I got the wife a lockett, necklace thingy. Ya know the one with pictures inside. She wanted it engraved, so I got it engreved exactly how she wanted.

You love me.

HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I bought my grandson the Red Ryder Air Rifle like the one in the movie the "Christmas Story". I was about ready to use it on anyone else that said, "He would shoot his eye out with it", again. That was all we heard all afternoon until we checked out of the store. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I got a neck noose from billbob.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

yea i love my old red ryder bb gun. i shoot the squirrels and dogs with it in the yard. i'd get the neighbor too but it doesnt go that far.

cane pole neck noose?

I was going to skip christmas day and just go fishing. but i almost got swore off from the family, and well thats some good ham and dressing so guess ill have to keep them another year

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep. Itza POW/MIA neck choker to clip my Ipilot channel changer on. I loose the changer a lot. ask billbob.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    Yep. Itza POW/MIA neck choker to clip my Ipilot channel changer on. I loose the changer a lot. ask billbob.
    That sounds really nice!

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast