Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what's everyone's fishing plan's this weekend?

Post Thanks / Like

Default what's everyone's fishing plan's this weekend?

well look's like we may have a pretty decent weekend weather wiseHands Clapping what's everyone's fishing plan's? baller and i are gonna be hitting truman on saturday.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to fix the water line that leads to the water pressure gauge on the Skeeter that burst and pissed water on the power control panel and shorted it out!!!banghead If all goes well gonna hit Smithville!!!! If anyone has suggestions on fixing it I'm all ears!?!?!?

Post Thanks / Like

goint to stockton and fish and visit. maby get to eat some fish at the stockton cabins east of 39 hwy. by the caseys store

Post Thanks / Like

Hoping to hit Smithville Sat., and maybe Truman on Sunday....but plans change so quick, who knows!

Post Thanks / Like

hitting truman in search of a few more winter time slabs.....

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be at Stockton, with some luck both days. Does anyone know if cedar ridge ramps are open?

Post Thanks / Like

Thinkin about hittin LOZ Saturday. Been wanting to hit Bucksaw though and have been looking at the maps, is the best fishing up from there towards the main lake or back were it opens up towards Brownington? Any info I can get on general direction at Bucksaw would be killer. I've heard talk of the Quarry there? Any info you dont want to give to just everyone feel free to PM me. Or if anybody needs a partner headed up that way I would take you up and pitch in on gas or watever just PM me. I would be mui grateful.

Post Thanks / Like

those lines used to be 1/8 id so you can get a brass splice from ace hardware and use tie wraps.just check the size for sure.if you want to get fancy splice in a 3 way and put a shutoff valve on the third line so you can drain it.i keep meaning to do that, but have to pull the line off after winter trips.if i forget it's always the guage that freezes up for me.if you need help rigging this up just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeterxs170 View Post
    I'm going to fix the water line that leads to the water pressure gauge on the Skeeter that burst and pissed water on the power control panel and shorted it out!!!banghead If all goes well gonna hit Smithville!!!! If anyone has suggestions on fixing it I'm all ears!?!?!?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Will be hitting Truman in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Truman lake, timber crappie in December.....
    Kevin Rogers-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast