Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: stockton tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton tomorrow

Im meeting my stepdad at stockton in the morning to do some fishing and run my boat. What depth should I be targeting and are they on the brush or are they suspended mostly right now. Any and all info is greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

from what reports I have heard, some on brush in 12 to 20 ft.of water, some suppended in 9 ft of water over 18 ft deep, channel breaks and creek channels, off bluffs, and some on the edge of points,,,, good luck

Post Thanks / Like

A friend and I fished 17 beds on saturday around cedar ridge and caught a total of 5 fish. We fished from 11-37ft. That was a few days ago so take that with a grain of salt but it was tough.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks beagle man and dongotto, plan on meeting at state park marina in the morning, was gonna try the coves across from the marina and towards cedar ridge and the bridge in the morning and maybe head down the lake in the afternoon. I took tomorrow off and the weather is going to be nice, and I have to run my boat to put some hours on the new lower unit. I figure it will be a good day even if the fishing isnt. I am going to try and stop by stockton and see my cousin on my way home.

Post Thanks / Like

They were catching them at cc today