Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Class?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Class?

Have you every wondered how, what, when and where other people in other states fish? Well wonder no more. My name is Jarad Roper and I’m a tournament crappie angler. I live in AR but born and raised in NJ. I will be home for Christmas and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in attending a class covering various techniques we use in central and southern states. There are several techniques I can cover, spider rigging (trolling), dock shooting and jig fishing. The only question is what is a central location for those in NJ and PA? I was thinking of the Dick’s Sporting Goods store 20 Franklin Mills Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19154. The time of the class would be 6:00pm to 9:00pm and cost would be $25. What well be the best Date? Give me some feedback.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok we have fine tuned it a little. It's not in stone but we need feedback to make sure this will be a success. Date will be December 16, 2011 at Sportsmen’s Center 69 Route 130 North, Bordentown, NJ 08505 from 6:00PM TO 9:00PM. Admission $10 with food, door prizes, fun and more. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roper Outdoors View Post
    Ok we have fine tuned it a little. It's not in stone but we need feedback to make sure this will be a success. Date will be December 16, 2011 at Sportsmen’s Center 69 Route 130 North, Bordentown, NJ 08505 from 6:00PM TO 9:00PM. Admission $10 with food, door prizes, fun and more. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?
    Hey Guys it's not a go.