Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing

There got to be somthing going on, report, even ifs it a-----This board is dead

Post Thanks / Like

With all this weather, it's been 1 week since I've been fishing. Looking forward doesn't look that whippy either. Maybe Thurs/Fri, one of thems gonna have some kind of window. Once again the weather looks better for hunting than fishing this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Time to report on my recent trips to Melvern. I have been fishing
    the docks with limited sucess. Some days are better than others.
    Keepers have been nice but most I have been able to catch is 6.
    Water looks good and fishing should get better. Should have taken
    boat Sunday but weatherman said it would be windy. Not! Will be
    posting more now that I am not chasing green carp. Thanks Jon.

Post Thanks / Like

I am hoping to go this weekend and will report...Bass Club Season is over so hope to find some crappie. It might be my only chance all month with kids basketball starting next weekend. Hopefully that wind forecast lightens up.

Post Thanks / Like

I was ready to go to Perry Saturday morning when my wife informed me we didn't have any hot water. I weighed my options and decided I would have better luck fixing the hot water heater than wasting my time again floating around on Perry for nothing. I'm happy to report that 6 hours later I had hot water. Perry sux. That's all I got. Been wanting to go up the wakie to the river ramp, but haven't been there sense I bent my prop.
    Don't lie, There's less you have to remember

Post Thanks / Like

Have hit Melvern between windy days. Some fish on dam suspended over 30 foot on shad not great but a few. Suspect fish shallow 5 to 12 if you can find them. Found on pile in 10 foot caught 6 real quick then nothing. Just could not repeat that pattern on other piles. I am scratchiness my head about this. Last year at this time we were killing them. I guess I will have to suck it up and keep trying damn I hate that.

Post Thanks / Like

Ron...I can't go cause I'm afraid I'll run into you and Chatt and have to give you your cooler back and give him his fish fryer backRoflRofl

Post Thanks / Like

good to msee some fishin in this miserable weather thanks for the reports just ran up my post by one more?

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I shall going out fishing tomorrow, either Clinton or Perry. Have a fish condo ready to go, been cutting hedge trees, got the top limbs off of one of them. Might add some willows just to sweetend the condo a bit. Have a seat open in case someone would like to ride along.

Post Thanks / Like

All I got is; Sunday a Nebraskan went to Glen in 40+mph winds to mark spots for ice fishing. I did however manage 8 13”-15” trolling the breaks (25fow) by the bluffs and attractors. I would of fished other areas, but boat control was impossible unless I was on that south side. I knew it was going to be windy, but guys gotta go when he can go!
    Extra info: I use Tiny N’s made by Norman with a barrel weight 3ft. in front of the crank. Different sized weights take the crank to different depths. I’ve spent countless hours on flats experimenting to form my own depth chart. Sunday I used a tandem (2) crank bait rig which of course involves a three way swivel…anyway dark colors, like black, bumblebee, and purple caught fish.
    Probably my last open water trip, but maybe see you KS crazies on the hardwater…

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast