Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Danny W and Little Skeeter Going to gunnin for some crappie in the morning

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Danny W and Little Skeeter Going to gunnin for some crappie in the morning

Yeap I met Danny W about a week ago, and now we are going to give fishing a shot for the first time together. Looking forward to fishing with yet another CDC member. I believe we are going to give Truman a shot and see how that goes, it will be my first time on Truman this year so we shall see.

Looking forward to fishing with you Danny W, lets just hope we can set the hook on some fish in the morning. I know it wont be from the lack of trying that's for sure.

Report will follow upon our return. Fingers crossed!

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you guys get 'um! Will be looking for your report (with pictures).
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck on Truman if there as hot there as on Loz it should be fun.

Post Thanks / Like

good luck feller's, go catch emThumbs Up
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I thought about LOZ but I just cant handle those big waves on the weekends, and tomorrow is suppose to be very warm, so I know there will be lots of boat traffic there. The idea of going up in the Gravois was mentioned. Probably going to regret not going up there but hey ya never know till ya try. Chris let me know if they are hitting good up there, might just have to have a sick day during the week. LOL

Thanks slayer! Oh and I will have pictures whether we catch anything or not. If things heat up maybe even video.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Skeeter View Post
    Yea I thought about LOZ but I just cant handle those big waves on the weekends, and tomorrow is suppose to be very warm, so I know there will be lots of boat traffic there. The idea of going up in the Gravois was mentioned. Probably going to regret not going up there but hey ya never know till ya try. Chris let me know if they are hitting good up there, might just have to have a sick day during the week. LOL

Thanks slayer! Oh and I will have pictures whether we catch anything or not. If things heat up maybe even video.

videos? i luv watching video'sHands Clapping all kind's sure truman you will catch em for sure... havent been in 3 week's so dont know the exact pattern but if i was a betting man fish the timber and figure out the depth and the presentation they want and they will bite:D and coming from the LOZ KING, him and zip caught over 150 easily, said they were on fire! the glaize of course! oh and james dont forget to bring a little gift or something for your first date with a cdc member, lol... they like it when you do thatRofl seem's to work for meThumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Will do Skeeter, depending on what the weather is doing my son a I may go down on the 20 or the 27. Your more than welcome to ride along.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    videos? i luv watching video'sHands Clapping all kind's sure truman you will catch em for sure... havent been in 3 week's so dont know the exact pattern but if i was a betting man fish the timber and figure out the depth and the presentation they want and they will bite:D and coming from the LOZ KING, him and zip caught over 150 easily, said they were on fire! the glaize of course! oh and james dont forget to bring a little gift or something for your first date with a cdc member, lol... they like it when you do thatRofl seem's to work for meThumbs Up
    Thanks Slayer! Yea the glaize did have lots of boats on it last weekend, and all were fishing the banks.

Oh I already have a gift bag set up. Thumbs Up Yea the trees is what I am decent at going to an area I have not fished before so we will be throwing everything at them in every possible way until we find the magic spot! hahahah 3 weeks? Dang bud, you ok.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cschottfish View Post
    Will do Skeeter, depending on what the weather is doing my son a I may go down on the 20 or the 27. Your more than welcome to ride along.
    Thanks for the offer bud! If its the 27th I could do that. If not then I hope you and your boy tare'em a new one!

Post Thanks / Like

well had loz camp 2 weekends ago, got the flu for last weekend, and then today had to do some recon,,, and let me tell ya i wish it would have been on truman! lolDoh

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast