Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Garage sale this week-end

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Garage sale this week-end

Thumbs Up I am having a garage sale this week-end. We haven't done too bad so far. Tomorrow will be the last day for this week-end. We will see how we do tomorrow and maybe do this again next week-end also. I have a lot of construction tools and materials and fasteners. Sold a bunch so far but still have a lot more to sell.
    I was expecting Chris to show up and pick out a new fishing pole to replace the one he broke. I have a lot of fishing lures of all kinds for Bass, Walleye, Musky and Pike.
    I have a bunch of fishing rod and reel combo's and Ice fishing equipment on there also. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, had a few family issues to deal with Saturday, plus it was the Husker game. I'll be by there some point today though, hopefully before it rains.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    Thumbs Up I am having a garage sale this week-end. We haven't done too bad so far. Tomorrow will be the last day for this week-end. We will see how we do tomorrow and maybe do this again next week-end also. I have a lot of construction tools and materials and fasteners. Sold a bunch so far but still have a lot more to sell.
    I was expecting Chris to show up and pick out a new fishing pole to replace the one he broke. I have a lot of fishing lures of all kinds for Bass, Walleye, Musky and Pike.
    I have a bunch of fishing rod and reel combo's and Ice fishing equipment on there also. EB
    EB,

Not to make fun of you or anything, mainly because your a very avid fisherman, but I got a few friends who I swear buy all their "stuff" at garage sales or auctions. You know the ones, those guys that have their snoopy set-ups or even better, a decent mid-range Shimano on a 4' orange fiberglass pole with maybe 2 or 3 eyes. The rod isn't designed for a spinning reel, has those tiny eyes, and when they cast, they get MAD cause it only goes about 25'. I hope you enjoyed that, just something to chuckle about. Hope you sell it all so you don't have to pick up.

Post Thanks / Like

more family issues again today, hopefully you'll have that sale next weekend and i can stop by.

Post Thanks / Like

We are going to have it again this next week-end. Some people from Church asked us to have it so they could put some things on it also. I sold a lot of tools and materials but still have a lot left over yet. still quite a bit of fishing things for this week-end also. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p