Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Again today at stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Default Again today at stockton

We fished same spot as yestarday. My wifer and youngest son and yes they are still there we caught probably 60 little ones and brought home 27. The color of the day was what ever you have in tackel box tried many caught fish on all. Am having trouble with stupid card and phone wont down load pics going 2 verison mon. Same spot being east of aldrich on the bank. Beagle was you close I swear i heard a dog running around

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a good day.I went and borrowed some money for gas,so if nothin don't happen we will be there in the morning with the floating bathtubs.Hope to c u all then.

Post Thanks / Like

I got some more gas money if ya need some to get home . Probably got ya a samich 2 bud.

Post Thanks / Like

That is sweet glad you are still catching them and got the family involved.

Post Thanks / Like

You catchin them on the timber or bridge pillars and how deep how many feet down? Glad to hear stocton is doing some good, havent been in a month our last trip we caught some walleye but the Crappie kinda skunked us. Is the lake back up any or still down way low? Thanks man.

Post Thanks / Like

nice going dreamer,,, glad the wife and kid got in on the catch,,,, congrats on the day

dannyw the water is still 5+feet low, and real low up the creeks, if you get to go ,, go slow

Post Thanks / Like

I was catching fish in 3 or less ft of water tonight. And what ever color you want to throw at them. Tonight number 3 son justin and 4 jeremy we went and did very well caught probably caught 40 but only 11 keepers and gave them away when we left didnt want 2 cleen fish twice 1 day