Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 65pontiac DON'T READ THIS THREAD!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default 65pontiac DON'T READ THIS THREAD!!

I knew if I kept hitting it(Monroe) I'd be there when the bite got hot.................caught 46 this morning and home by 11am. Water temp was 80 and very light wind. Fished near bottom in 5' to 7' of water. Trolled at 1.2 and used every color in the box. They didn't seem to care. At one point I took a fish off and let the line hang over the side of the boat not even 4" deep until I threw my catch in the box and, bam there it went again. Couldn't keep up. I had as many as 4 specks on the boat floor at one time ready to throw in the well. I even broke two lines and put the poles up. Didn't take time to rig them again. Never had so much fun since my honeymoon 35 years ago. I'm afraid if pontiac reads this after delaying his trip until next week, he might be dpressed or something.Doh

ps............going again tomorrow!!!

Mike

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER and
    SBF
    authorized by: billbob and "G"
    aka: Baconator

Post Thanks / Like

Well done.
    I aint here to tell you anything. You want to know what Im doing....pm me and meet me on the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

With any kind of luck I'll be somewhere on Monroe saturday. It's supposed to be cooler this weekend.
    I don't think that front will be strong enough to give them lock jaw! Good job Speckanator!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Lake Slab Daddy View Post
    With any kind of luck I'll be somewhere on Monroe saturday. It's supposed to be cooler this weekend.
    I don't think that front will be strong enough to give them lock jaw! Good job Speckanator!!
    These fall fronts don't seem to have any affect on the bite because they are so mild. Also, with the wt today at 80 and cooler nights this weekend and hopefully from now on, the wt should hit 78 or lower real soon. That's perfect for early fall specks. Good luck!

SBF

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work brother!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you sent a few of them snappers to the river for me on Saturday. Good job looks like you had fun!!

Post Thanks / Like

Dam dam dam, put a dam on that lake until I get there. And don't let them crappie out. With the turn of the weather I'm sure the bite will still be on. Wish I could of had a movie camera on you today. Would of made a great you tube. I'm sure you report has everyone itching to go now.
    Way to go. Hands Clapping Hands Clapping Hands Clapping Hands Clapping

THE BEST TIME TO FISH IS WHEN IT'S RAINING AND WHEN IT'S NOT RAINING

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 65pontiac View Post
    Dam dam dam, put a dam on that lake until I get there. And don't let them crappie out. With the turn of the weather I'm sure the bite will still be on. Wish I could of had a movie camera on you today. Would of made a great you tube. I'm sure you report has everyone itching to go now.
    Way to go. Hands Clapping Hands Clapping Hands Clapping Hands Clapping
    You took it like a grownup and as for next week...it will probably be red hot. I feel sorry for these guys that have a j#b and have to go to w$#k everyday with all these fish jumping in the boat. See you next week.

SBF

shuorc is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

boat is hooked up. knew it would be good this morning when i saw the fog. congrats--shu
    <*(((((><

Post Thanks / Like

congrats Mike, good job...........could almost see expression on your face when all
    those hits were commin at you.............probably thought you had hit the "mother load"

Thanks for how & what you were doing, confirms to my thinking they are moving to
    the top or close to...........thats where we found'em 2 wks ago, just under surface
    2ft down in 6 - 8 ft water............. wouldn't touch minnows, would hit long lined
    curly tails - double 32nd's jigs of yellow/red collars or orange/red or green collars
    Didn't come close to your numbers.......Again great Job................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast