Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We are catching HAIL here and worse...

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default We are catching HAIL here and worse...

Lots of storms have passed thru here today, and more to come. Several tornados touched down around here. Lots of damage, some injuries, but no deaths so far. The same storm that passed thru here an hour ago killed 2 people near Nashville. Springville, Big Sandy, Camden all have caught it and it is not over. Storms coming out of Arkansas hit the Missippi River and just seem to grow big. They all headed this way. Hope all the crappie.com in this area are ok.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

take cover Tom and stay safe.Our prayers are with you.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hang in there buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    Lots of storms have passed thru here today, and more to come. Several tornados touched down around here. Lots of damage, some injuries, but no deaths so far. The same storm that passed thru here an hour ago killed 2 people near Nashville. Springville, Big Sandy, Camden all have caught it and it is not over. Storms coming out of Arkansas hit the Missippi River and just seem to grow big. They all headed this way. Hope all the crappie.com in this area are ok.
    I've been listening to my weather radio all day and it seem like everytime it alarms they are give'n a warning for your area. Keep your head down and stay safe!
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

We're hunkered down here. Hailed like crazy earlier today. Boat's under the carport and the trucks are on their own! Go figure!!! Hope everybody stays safe.
    Paul -- Team Crappie Stalker

Post Thanks / Like

We are ok here in Jackson, TN. We have have not had any bad weather. Everything is skirting us but I don't think that is going to last. Stay safe...maybe I will see you on the water tomm.

Post Thanks / Like

Same here Tom. Been reporting Doppler showing possible tornados
    all around us, within 10 miles. South, West, you name it! Hailed a little
    while ago, bout quarter size. But no bad wind yet. We are all over at
    my folks' house, they got a basement. Everybody take care, and good luck
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

its gettin Bad here right now. Possible tornados and we've gotten some nice size hail.

Post Thanks / Like

Had some 1/2 dollar size hail and high winds but o.k. so far!!More to come according to weather reports-Everyone stay safe!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default hail here to tom......

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    had a lot of hail and heavy rain but no damage....hope fatboy has that pretty boat of his covered up good as a big uglie is headed his way right now....doug

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieHound
    We are ok here in Jackson, TN. We have have not had any bad weather. Everything is skirting us but I don't think that is going to last. Stay safe...maybe I will see you on the water tomm.
    This stuff supposed to blow thru tonight. I will be at lake tomorrow, but winds gonna be out of NE at 10-15 mph. Guess I will get to try out me new trolling motor. ha...I know a few places to go..Might get lucky....Hard to hide from that north wind.....
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast