Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big fish on saturday at camp.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big fish on saturday at camp.

Dan and i thought we'd have a big fish contest on saturday and will be awarding a party zone 5 fireworks assortment for first,second will recieve 200 crappie tubes and 100 jigheads,third will recieve a pyro predator fireworks assortment.Every member that attends camp will be eligable for the prizes and you'll need to have your fish weighed by 3pm so we'll have plenty of time for our fishfry.We can also pass the hat for a 5 dollar big fish cash pot for those that are interested.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I'll go ahead and donate the first place prize I'll win if I fish to the Fall Camp so all can see, and the cash prize for first I'll win if I fish I donate to bar so all my buds can drink!!!!!!Hands ClappingRofl
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like fun. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out with the crappie doing what they are right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Skeeter View Post
    Sounds like fun. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out with the crappie doing what they are right now.
    I'll take side bets also ifin your interested!!!Thumbs Up
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Hahahah, ok as long as the isnt a minimum bid. 1cent bids are the ones I like. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Ok Rookie here is your chance to step up to the plate and score on a old timer! Take the side bet! Monk aint caught a crappie in so long he wont remember how to bait his hook.

Hey Longliner, how about my normal loss to you? Case of Busch?

Post Thanks / Like

Well I tell you Dan, I'll take that bet if you win I'll buy you what ever bottle of good whiskey you want because I know your partial to that over beer!!Thumbs Up
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

The Party Zone 5 assortment is a nice family assortment that Hales builds in our warehouse in Buffalo. They are wholesaled and retailed thru out the Midwest. In our Lineville Store it is one of our top sellers, Paula and I sell them everyday for $59.95. I have personally seen them in ads from other retailers on special for $75.00! The assortment has a little something in it for everyone from artillery to fountains.

The Pyro Predator Bag Assortments are another product that we produce out of our warehouse in Buffalo. They are also wholesaled to other companies. We sell them in Lineville for $19.95. I have seen them being sold in several locations for $29.95 each. We sell alot of them to folks looking for alot for not much money.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by longliner View Post
    Well I tell you Dan, I'll take that bet if you win I'll buy you what ever bottle of good whiskey you want because I know your partial to that over beer!!Thumbs Up
    Sounds good! Hey Bugman I just lost a case of the beer I bought you to the bet I made with Monk!!! SORRY!!!

Ok Monk your paid off!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great Dan and thanks for doing all you've done!!
    Monk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast