Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody headed to Mark Twain this weekend?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody headed to Mark Twain this weekend?

Just curious who is headed that way this weekend? I get to stay home with sick kids

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna try to go up there Sunday if I can find someone to go with me! Seems like all my fishing buddies just want to talk about fishing instead of going fishing!!!!!!!!! I have to go back to work May 1st so I need to get in some fishing time because as soon as I get back to work I know they are gonna start OT again!!!! :D

Post Thanks / Like

I thought I was going Saturday afternoon and Sunday but it isn't going to happen. I am headed up next Thursday for a couple of days so I am curious to hear what is happening.

I never realized you lived so close to me. Did you go see Bruce this year?

Post Thanks / Like

No I had some family problems that night or else I would have been there. I was really looking forward to going too. I had a new knee installed in Jan and was'nt getting out much then! Now I'm looking for some new fishing buddies that want to fish more than just talk about it! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Am going up tomorrow morning although I don't expect it to be too good with the cold front coming through tonight.
    BarryG I'd go with you but I already invited someone to go with me tomorrow.
    Maybe some other time. I try to go one day almost every weekend unless the better half makes other plans. I plan to take a month off around the middle of June and to take several trips around the state.
    I'll let you know how tomorrow goes.

Good Luck
    N2

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds Good man!

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to get down there sunday as well. Would be nice to see some info on water conditions. Talking about muddy, clear. I can't help but imagine with all the rain that the creek arms have to be pretty dirty now.
    Thanks in advance for any report N2.

Post Thanks / Like

The water is up about 4 ft. in the last 10 days so it is only 3 ft. low now. The upper lake by the dam is supposed to be fairly clear but take that with a grain of salt I haven't seen it with my own eyes. Apparently water temp isn't anything to get excited about either.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to go also but this weekend is the begining of the easter holiday family stuff for me. Anyone else have the problem of holidays taking up too much time easter eats up 2 weekends of great fishing thanksgiving 2 weekends great bowhunting!! how do you stop this i've been married 3 yeaes now and my hunting and fishing time have beeen slashed in half.

Post Thanks / Like

Forget Mark Twain I am going to George Winter...lol. j/k

I saw you guys from fenton. That's where I am too. Going to Wappapello this Monday for a few hopefully. Just wanted to say hey...

Good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast