Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Caesar Creek

Post Thanks / Like

Default Caesar Creek

Made it out this morning and man what a day it was. The fog rolled in right at first light and you could barely see the front of the boat. Thank goodness for electronics. The jig bite was good all day. I meet two older guys on the lake and we chatted for a few minutes. They weren’t having much luck minnow fishing. I left and headed to the other side of the lake. Later, we meet again at the boat dock and ask how they did. Not much luck at all. I asked if they wanted mine and they were more than happy to take them off my hands. There were 20 keepers in all and it took 3 trips with their net. Check out the smiles on Ron and Don faces while putting some of the fish in their Rangers live well. :D

NightProwler

Post Thanks / Like

That was super nice of you man.......... Yep you can tell they was gonna enjoy those fish. Im not sure which one was Ron and which one was Don but you could have told him his pecker was bout to fall out of his fly.... LMAO!!!! Woooops....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIP!!!

Post Thanks / Like

i need to get with you on some of your jigs you use nightprowler maybe we can catch a few on c.c.
    one day

Post Thanks / Like

I just pray when I'm up in years, that I can still get after a few! A broke zipper would be the last of my worries...lol.
    NP
    Last edited by Nightprowler; 09-23-2011 at 04:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool, nice pic. I think you made there day.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cc 10/6

The jig bite was good enough for another mixed bag limit. These are bagged and ready for crisco lake.

Good Fishin'
    NightProwler

Post Thanks / Like

Nice mess of fish Herb. I was a great day to be out.

Post Thanks / Like

I made it out twice this past week to the Dead "C". Monday was the first time I've caught saugeye this year and caught 3 small ones on jigs in one area. I did get some pictures before being released back into the drink, I might post the pictures later. One had a yellow freckle on its belly. Got another chance to go back Thursday and had 19 keppers. I donated them to the guy down the street (a minnow man) who only thinks Reel Foot has decent crappie. Now I got a fan who wants me to take him fishin' grrrrrr. If knew that was going to happen I would of never offered...lol.
    Good Fishin'
    NightProwler