Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton this evening

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton this evening

Started fishing at 5pm and took out at 7pm. Fished 3 new piles I sank 2 weeks ago to the day and caught fish on all 3. One of them in 18ft was very good. Fish were in the brush but I was dropping down along the edge and pulling the jig up and away from them and they would hit it. Most bites were very hard. A few caught it on the fall and a few just lifted up on it, but overall a good solid thump. Fished a 1/16oz #4 sickle on 2lb maxima with a glow chart midsouth tube. Kept all the law would allow and then came in. At the ramp I talked to a couple of guys that had caught a couple limits with minnows over brush but had been at it since 1pm. They also had a nice walleye so they had a great trip. Good luck.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

nice report ! sounds like a good night and weather was perfect to be on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Rain front moving in must have helped you. Good job!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea last weekend during the rainfest, the fish I caught were there on the fall, and some just sucked it in and held it. But there was a couple that hit the crap out of it. Good to know about Stockton.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Report Jason, I can only guess how nice it was on the water yesterday, and I guessed it was great. wont be long till I am back on the water. and nice to see the new brush piles are producing so soon. later man

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a great evening.If all is well we r going 2 give it a try on saturday.Goin 2 try out the bamboo i sank.

Post Thanks / Like

great report, sounds like its gettin better on stockton, wont be there this weekend going to take a trip to beaver to see about hooking into some stripers for the first time. Keep after em.
    Just call me......"Killswitch"....Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

Just got a report from a friend that fished out of CC today and caught a limit of fish on beds from CC to birch. He fished 4 beds and in 3 hrs had 15 nice crappie. He never found a really hot bite but steady and good fish quality with average keeper around 11 inch.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks jason you just made my mind up about fishing this weekend and where. Very nice report

Post Thanks / Like

Always a reward to catch fish on cover you put out.....congrats on a fine evenin of fishin.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie