Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: show'em something differnt

Post Thanks / Like

Default show'em something different

Here is my latest jig head creation in 1/16 X 4 sickle. It's center balanced and I think it will be HOTT as a f and f, under a strike indicator. I'm working with these on a OSU color scheme for the jig swap. I got the heads completed and still deciding on the rest. I think the scarlet and gray will be a top shelf pattern.... stay tuned!
    NightProwler
    Last edited by Nightprowler; 09-15-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

T-BONE would love them in Ohio state colors.....

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Herb,
    I'm in WV on vacation and besides all of my wife's agenda (hiking/biking) I got a little chance to do a little smallie fishing. Normally I get a good top water bite and won't use anything else but this year nada.So in order to fish a little deeper I've been using your 1/48oz jig head with the lite wire hooks and a Lake Fork tropy lure swimbait. Those heads have been perfect in these low water, low current conditions. If I do mess up and let it get down in the rocks the hooks straighten enough to get un snagged. I think I've only lost one lure in 3 days on the water.
    You ought to show those again on here somtime, they're a great jig weight for when you need to stay shallow and those lite wire hooks work out very nice.

Post Thanks / Like

When/where is the jig swap? Are you selling your jigs or just swapping?
    Last name isn't Shavers is it???
    Bassky

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemax View Post
    Hey Herb,
    I'm in WV on vacation and besides all of my wife's agenda (hiking/biking) I got a little chance to do a little smallie fishing. Normally I get a good top water bite and won't use anything else but this year nada.So in order to fish a little deeper I've been using your 1/48oz jig head with the lite wire hooks and a Lake Fork tropy lure swimbait. Those heads have been perfect in these low water, low current conditions. If I do mess up and let it get down in the rocks the hooks straighten enough to get un snagged. I think I've only lost one lure in 3 days on the water.
    You ought to show those again on here somtime, they're a great jig weight for when you need to stay shallow and those lite wire hooks work out very nice.
    Ive got some of those also....they are NICE.....work well.....hows wv going c-max......aint heard any banjo music have you ha ha ha

Post Thanks / Like

CMAX, sounds like you are having fun. Those jigs with the Eagle Claw litewire hooks are perfect for those situations and more. If some of you guy's haven’t seen them or tried them, they are very popular down south while stump fishing and just haven’t gotten much attention up north here. You might like the Road Runner head with them while LL Trolling as well. They are in stock also.

Here is the link to the jig swaps forum. http://www.crappie.com/crappie/jig-s...ml#post1648146

Here are a few updated pics of the OSU jig in progress. What do you think so far?

Good Fishin'
    NightProwler
    Last edited by Nightprowler; 09-17-2011 at 09:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

send those OSU colors to T-BONE....hes a big fan

Post Thanks / Like

Herb,
    Can you do those in 1/16 and 1/8 with a #1 sickle...I have alot better C&R luck with the larger hook. Let me know!

Post Thanks / Like

Intimedator, PM sent.

These are NOT the OSU jig, but here are a few others I put in the classified section this morning and they sold in 15-min. Heading to St. Louis, MO.
    NightProwler Custom Bleeding Shad Series

NightProwler

Post Thanks / Like

These are kind of cool!

What do you think,
    NightProwler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast