Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Melvern 9-11-11

Post Thanks / Like

Default Melvern 9-11-11

What a night tonight was, no wind 80 degrees! Could you ask for a better evening?

Lucky Live, Hairy Vetch and I made it out to Melvern after we could take anymore of the Chiefs game. Going to be a long season.

Anyway, fishing was very good tonight. We fished breaks and piles going through a lot of minnows and keeping 53 very nice fish. Most where over 11 inches and several 13 to 14 inch keepers tonight. Great evening on the water. I put a full report with video of Eric Catching a 8 lb flathead out the outdoorsman, just click on the link below.

Great evening with buddies with lots of great fish. Also we are finaly getting some fo those Michigan post up!

Name:  Sept 029.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  47.8 KBName:  Sept 033.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  42.5 KBName:  Sept 031.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  56.0 KB
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

nice fishes

Post Thanks / Like

Great report! Melvern seems like the place to be right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Could not ask for a better afternoon on the water. We caught fish on the north side and south side piles ~ 15' and out on main lake point in 20'. I really love fishing that lake. Not many boats on the water.

At the boat ramp Nick flipped over a rock and found 2 zebra mussels within seconds of looking. Amazing how fast those things multiply. I think they should put up signs around the campgrounds where kids will be out swimming on those rocks. Be a shame to have them slice their feet open.
    LIFE’S TOO SHORT TO FISH WITHOUT BEER

Post Thanks / Like

What a great way to get that ugly Chefs game out of your mind, Melverns is the place to be right now and as always you guys have em figured out. Nice job on the catfish Eric and Nick quit flippin over rocks! Good report and pics.
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking fish wtg

Post Thanks / Like

Great report and photos and liked the write up on your own site.