Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pomme Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pomme Report

Had the opportunity to fish Pomme on Thursday evening and again Saturday. The crappie bite was excellent and we caught several quality fish. The bite was consistent and the same both trips.

Fish were on the brush piles in 15-18 fow. There were some fish suspended above the brush which were picked off with a pitch and drift technique. Others were down in the brush, dangle the jig, bump a limb and then set the hook! Also found fish on standing timber, however the bite was a little slower and the quality of was as good for us. However Pomme King and his wife found the good fish on the trees! Congrats to them on winning the tourney Saturday - 49 boats and they (CDC member) claimed the title two years in a row!

I had a great partner this week as I fished with Dongotto - can you believe we were able to pry him off Stockton for a couple trips!

All fish were caught on jigs - glow chart, white pepper, blue/silver, gray chart, blue chart.

Headed out to Colorado this week to kill a big one, have fun catch the slabs while I'm gone.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Heard you did good also at the Tournament so congrats on the fish and heard you donated the winnings back to the kids,so a big pat on the back to you guys.Makes a guy proud to know you.Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Good job CDC'ers! Sounds like a good showing for the board.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good time were you finding them around Bolivar landing or up at Nebo?

Post Thanks / Like

nice going Brad, congrats to you and Jason, and a atta boys for donating the moneys back to charity.. CRAPPIE UP

Post Thanks / Like

We caught the majorty of our fish in the dam area. Although I'm sure a person could catch several around Bolivar landing.
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Let me say how much fun I had fishing with Brad on a lake that I only fish about once every 2 or 3 years. Brad knows the lake very well and is a great guy to fish with.

Thanks for the kind remarks.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice going guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Great fishing guys!