Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new plastic bait

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default new plastic bait

here is another one coming up in a few weeks James sent me a sample and asked if I would duplicate it we will have the mold in about 2 to 3 weeks let me know what you guys think it is a simple plastic bait but has been quite effective.
    Name:  jig7 001 (400x266).jpg
Views: 257
Size:  123.6 KB

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I have one sort of similar to that already and it definitely catches fish. Anything similar to that will work for crappie. Should be a good bait.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to be honest SNAKE....when I 1st saw that jig a year or so ago I didnt know what to think of it......its not much to look at.....BUT.....that jig has put a TON of crappie in the boat for me.....just this week my son and I were using it and putting the smack down on em......thats one great jig that produces awesome....Im excited to see your colors on that jig.....its been one of my top producing jigs....really excited about this one!!!!!!.......this jig is proof that simple lures will produce.....have a great one all, God bless
    Last edited by jeepguyjames; 09-08-2011 at 02:57 PM.

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyjames View Post
    I have to be honest SNAKE....when I 1st saw that jig a year or so ago I didnt know what to think of it......its not much to look at.....BUT.....that jig has put a TON of crappie in the boat for me.....just this week my son and I were using it and putting the smack down on em......thats one great jig that produces awesome....Im excited to see your colors on that jig.....its been one of my top producing jigs....really excited about this one!!!!!!.......this jig is proof that simple lures will produce.....have a great one all, God bless
    we just got through talking to Jacob baits in the sample one outdrew him today so we should be hearing back from him sometime next week him what he can do I told him that I wanted 100% duplicate of your sample we will definitely make any color combination that you can dream of to be honest with you it does not really look like much at all I was and hesitation about going ahead with this because it doesn't have the potential of catching fishermen but I think once that we proved to them that it is a top producer it may be a different story but anyway my friend the molds are being made and you soon will be happen hundreds of them to mess with.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to see what you do with them Snake. We kept going back and forth on trying to make our own mold for em, but its best left to a pro. You have a few guys around here with orders ready to go when ya get it done. Not a pretty bait, but its better than anything I have used under a cork or vertical jigged. Just try and hold it still. It can't be done. Im running out of my favorite colors of it quick, so I can't wait to get the Bobs Jigs version. In fact, the 2 pound pig in my avatar was caught on the exact color combo of it that you posted. Deadly bait!
    Last edited by SpeckWick; 09-08-2011 at 05:09 PM. Reason: forgot something, lol
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Does the tail have two different size sections to it. Thats what it looks like from the picture. It actually kind of looks like it has 3 different size tail sections. I know a few places I fish that it would definitely load the boat when the fish are there. It is very similar to several other successful baits. however I am a firm believer that sometimes just the slightest little difference at certain times can be the difference in fish for supper or no fish for supper.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpeckWick View Post
    Can't wait to see what you do with them Snake. We kept going back and forth on trying to make our own mold for em, but its best left to a pro. You have a few guys around here with orders ready to go when ya get it done. Not a pretty bait, but its better than anything I have used under a cork or vertical jigged. Just try and hold it still. It can't be done. Im running out of my favorite colors of it quick, so I can't wait to get the Bobs Jigs version. In fact, the 2 pound pig in my avatar was caught on the exact color combo of it that you posted. Deadly bait!
    it definitely will be made without any problem I think that Rick can make it just fine it will be exactly like your old standbys we are looking forward in seeing what this bait is capable of doing I've heard so much about it from so many people already so it must be one hell of a bait we will definitely make it in any color combo that you would like. The good thing about this little bait is that I'm able to do many different things with it were able to make it a 50-50 color combo or just a tale and body color.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Does the tail have two different size sections to it. Thats what it looks like from the picture. It actually kind of looks like it has 3 different size tail sections. I know a few places I fish that it would definitely load the boat when the fish are there. It is very similar to several other successful baits. however I am a firm believer that sometimes just the slightest little difference at certain times can be the difference in fish for supper or no fish for supper.
    yes seekers there are three different sizes to the tail may be why it's so effective we definitely would not want to change anything according to the reports that I've got so far on if it is that affect deaf on fish it has to be dynamite.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I have caught tons of crappie on that same color. It is a great color

Quote Originally Posted by SpeckWick View Post

Post Thanks / Like

Good Looking bait. The Shark works great, Bluegills have tore up the ones you sent me.

Proud Member Of Team Geezer
    Member: Michigan Chapter of Team Overalls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast