Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: CC today

Post Thanks / Like

Default CC today

Me and my boy went down to CC this mornin about daylight. We were the 2nd boat on the water and only had 2 hours to fish. We went about 1/2 way to Ruark and fished timber about 15 feet down in 20 f.o.w. Caught several but no keepers. Only had luck on minnows. Well we had one keeper but it was a channel cat. Oh and little tip when gettin your boat ready to launch make sure you have your boat keys before you back down the ramp and not spending 15 minutes looking while on the ramp with other people waiting to put in and take out. Several, several people with cases of ramp rage

Post Thanks / Like

Been there done that.Plan on being at cc in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got out man, That ramp rage is bad stuff......i dont know about you but i fish to relax and enjoy.....i would have helped you look not get mad at ya..

Post Thanks / Like

Well i gotta confession. I was the one about to loose it on the knotheads who wouldn't pull back out of the way to look for their keys. Thanks anyway Bigbill

Post Thanks / Like

You just never know what is going to happen and that adds a lot to the story. Thanks for sharing.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

been tough all over the shallow water on stockton, I have not been to cc since i seen the bottom of some of the rock up there, we spent two days turnning rocks over so the bottoms would have a chance to see the sun before the water comes back up,,,, JR. said to head north to the deep water... keep after them you will find a mess sooner or later...