Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: truman friday afternoon

Post Thanks / Like

Default truman friday afternoon

well my buddy kyle and i got down to clinton bout 2 or so. got settled in to our hotel ran by everhart's to get sum minnow's for kyle, and shot the chit with stumphunter for a bit. started fishing bout 3 or so and they were on! fished the upper grand, we fished all new water except for the first stop:D was a great and hot afternoon, could of used a little wind, lol... we did'nt keep any today, was fun for sureThumbs Up biggest was 1.11... we caught several nice fish and lot's of eater's! best bite was 10-12 fow, i used firefly minnow mind'r and they were loving it!!! (thank's jigging tourny's for design'n that colorThumbs Up) and kyle, well he used everything in my box, and minnow's too... having a cold one now and waiting for the morning:D look out eddie (baller) ol kyle is hard to beat, fix'n my sandwich, feeding me cheese and cracker's while i'm fishing, even unhooking my fish while i'm texting, lol

Last edited by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER; 09-02-2011 at 09:43 PM.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good report. I hope you guys find the fish biting in the morning. Will be looking for your report tomorrow nite.Thumbs Up
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

nice fish, good report, good area, I planted some of those trees on the bank in 1981.......... those are crappie trees.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had a good afternoon. Enjoy the trip. Great weekend to be on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job, guys. Nice fish. Thanks for the report. Glad to hear the bite is still on.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

You have become a truman lake guru in short order Jeffy.......nice fish and kyle is still ugly.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job guys! Hey Bugman have you looked in the mirror lately? You have a face that only a fishing partner could love!

Post Thanks / Like

nice report jeff, glad to hear the afternoon bite is on, I no like early, make me mess up, but the boat is washed out,,,, hope today is eaven better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    nice fish, good report, good area, I planted some of those trees on the bank in 1981.......... those are crappie trees.........
    LMAO!!! funny stuff monty i used one of those tree's to mark my territory, lol... wish you would of installed a porta pottyRoflDoh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    You have become a truman lake guru in short order Jeffy.......nice fish and kyle is still ugly.
    well it was slower today but we still managed to catch a few! tried finding a shallow bite with little success...ran into the jj's and shot the chit with them for a bit, gave me a couple bait's to try out, thank's garyThumbs Up plan on using them this afternoon... came back to the hotel to take a little break and gonna go put in at talley we think. bug's yes kyle is still ugly but the guy is one heck of a co captainThumbs Up eddie's back seat may be in jeapordy, haha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast