Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where pray tell

Post Thanks / Like

Default where pray tell

are the fishing reports, I am having withdrawal don't want to go but want to know, WHAT UP Y'ALL

are you just sitting arround licking your wounds from the nice weather, have you fallen off the crappie wagon, what jigs are working, where are you fishing and not telling, come on, you can run but you should not.

I am going friday, come high water, which would be nice for stockton and truman, or wind. may get some minnows, or silver nibbles, I am so full of ribs and brisket, I got to go fishing to wear some of the fat off.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle Man I wish I was fishin!!!!!! About six more weeks and I will give you a report for a few months!

Post Thanks / Like

Some of us got to work to support the habit brother, I wont be on a lake till friday morning and it will be big hill. i promise come the weekend i will have a full report on here to help feed your fix.

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking of going to big hill, may still, been there a couple times, nice lake

Post Thanks / Like

we are leaving my place at 5 so should be on the lake about 6, word i got was they are picking them up over brush with minnow and in the trees with jigs all in about 20 fow. Im gonna find out how honest them kansas boys are on there reports lol. If ya see me and Brad in the little red nitro pull on up and say hi, i would like to shake you hand.

Post Thanks / Like

well some of us gotta work beagle so you can keep getting your check'sRofl my buddy kyle and i are heading down to truman at noon on friday... plan on staying til monday afternoon or evening! i'll have a report good or bad:D hope you catch a bunch tomorrow or friday, whenever your body say's it's ok to go, gonna be a hot one!!!! don't forget to bring your a/c!!!Thumbs Up
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Should be some reports flowing in from my direction after this weekend. We are going to Masters on Stocton all weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

My boat is still at the house Beagle! Ain't been put into the water yet this year! If you want to go by and take her out and get all the bugs out of it for me I would really like that! I am still up here working! Plan on fishing in about a month after I get back home and get some hay baled!

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't had anything to report because unfortunately I haven't been for about 4 weeks. Yes, I have the shakes and wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. All jokes aside I had knee surgery 3 weeks ago, but plan on fishing the Crappie Slayers Tournament on Sat. at Pomme. I will post something after the tournament.

Post Thanks / Like

Alright Beagle. Bout time someone stirred this hornets nest. I'll be drownin minnows or dunkin jigs this weekend. After what you said i think i'm gonna stick to CC in the mornins.
    I'll let ya know. Good or bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast