Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rough river

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rough river

head to rough river this holiday week end. i will start fishing in tules creek and work my way out to the state dock. hope i catch a mess. fish with minnows and crappie nip. hope every one have a save holidayHands Clapping

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck. I'll be down as well. That lake will be a rockin and rollin come 9-10 am. I'll probably get out in the early morning but you can forget about it until dusk at least at north fork where I mainly fish. May have to trailer the boat to Peter cave or long lick and get away from the pleasure boaters and especially the holiday weekend nudniks. I may just get some cold beverages and go sit at the boat ramp and watch the hilarity ensue. I don't know if you've fished rough much this year but I feel like the crappie are in a down swing. I caught a couple 12" trolling past weekend and they look like they'd barely eaten. I guess I've spoiled my self at ky lake. Ive switched to trolling for hybrids since the lake is full of them but haven't had much luck. Caught just about everything else though. If anyone has any pointers shoot me pm. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Default this weekend

I will be heading out there this weekend also. There will be alot of people out theer this weekend for the annual cleanup. I will probably put in at Peter's cave too.