Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sunday at Wapp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sunday at Wapp

Been real busy the last few days and haven't had a chance to post, so sorry for the delay. I don't guess anyone else is fishing at Wapp lately, or maybe there is a big tourney coming up and everyone has lockjaw. There sure hasn't been much talk lately. Well they are still biting, took a good friend who doesn't get to go much. Was slow starting off with a keeper here and there and a ton of shorts. Moved to the edge of an old channel and started catching some better fish. Both of us went home with a limit and 4 nice channel cats to boot. Hope to get back down there before the pattern changes(but not today, too hot) maybe this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

glad you got to fish a bit, I also cancelled today, to darn hot and I am to darn lazy to fight the heat. sounds like you got a good mess for supper. congrats

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report. I figure you can catch them the same way until we get a significant weather change. I've been hearing, and experiencing, the same report/conditions/pattern for a couple of months now. I have not been in over three weeks, got other things going on, but am about ready to go again. Sounds like a good trip, congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

mike thanks for the report,
    Thinkn bout headn over sunday morning with the wife, as thats the only day i have off anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

what part off the lake are you guys fishing. was thinking about putting in at page or possum creek sunday and trying it

Post Thanks / Like

not sure yet maybe lost creek or asher creek