Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for your honeyholes

Post Thanks / Like

Default looking for your honeyholes

won't get to pre=fish this time (it's that work thing that keeps messing up my fishing) so need all the info I can get for Sat. tourn.Thumbs UpThumbs UpBy the way ,I wont tell anybody either.RoflRoflRofl

Post Thanks / Like

RoflRoflRoflHands Clapping That would truly be a kind person.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL...good luck.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great bite in the Tebo arm. Lots of 1 1/2-2 lb fish being caught on crankbaits and 10" red Shad worms. If that does not work run down to the dam and drop shot the bluff under the visited center with a wacky rigged 5" green pumpkin worm. Decent bite if you on up past Tally bend about 6 miles fishing the main channel with big brushhogs. That should give plenty of running time and about 30 minutes to fish. May want to take some extra gas tanks to have enough fuel to make it back though. All kidding aside Dave there is a good bite on the flats right now in about every arm. If you have time to swing by Bucksaw Saturday morning I would be glad to point you in a good direction.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jared,I was just having some fun .thanks for the offer though,we might get up there this afternoon for awhile and try a few spots.see ya tomarrow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Great bite in the Tebo arm. Lots of 1 1/2-2 lb fish being caught on crankbaits and 10" red Shad worms. If that does not work run down to the dam and drop shot the bluff under the visited center with a wacky rigged 5" green pumpkin worm. Decent bite if you on up past Tally bend about 6 miles fishing the main channel with big brushhogs. That should give plenty of running time and about 30 minutes to fish. May want to take some extra gas tanks to have enough fuel to make it back though. All kidding aside Dave there is a good bite on the flats right now in about every arm. If you have time to swing by Bucksaw Saturday morning I would be glad to point you in a good direction.
    You sir are a good man! Good to see someone help out.

Post Thanks / Like

ok guys , slayer and i are going to fish this tourney saturday however im alittle under the weather. so if you all would be so nice to let us win i would appreciate it. Thumbs UpRofl
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

are the bucksaw docks off limits?just asking.....

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You can fish the docks if you would like to join us. Seen some pretty nice fish caught there last week. I figured Dave. Just figured I would give you a hard time. Remember what happens when you give someone a helpful tip before one of these CDC tourney's. Ole big stick will take you up on it and whip our butts again. Lots of fish on the flats. Just have to get on the right one and in the right part of it to get past all of the eater size fish. Baller it is to early for excuses. Jeff has a good spot for you picked out. You just have to catch 7 good ones for him to weigh in. We will be in the same area at some point so see ya up there Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBALLER View Post
    ok guys , slayer and i are going to fish this tourney saturday however im alittle under the weather. so if you all would be so nice to let us win i would appreciate it. Thumbs UpRofl
    eddie and i will be fishing out of belly boat's it's looking like lol
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast