Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Talquin Water Levels/Report

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Talquin Water Levels/Report

Made it to Talquin this week and the water is at normal level and looked great. The bream were doing pretty good and we got a good supply for the "meeting at Lumberyard". Checked couple trash piles and few fish hanging around.....did not fish for crappie but talked to the locals fishing with minnows and they said the bit has been slow........but they are still fishing which tells me something. See you'all in Nov if not be4.....

lightwirehooker
    http://litewirehooks.com/
    [email protected]
    Every day you do not fish will be one day less you have to fish

Post Thanks / Like

That's good to hear curtis. thanks for the report and looking forward to seeing everyone in nov. if not sooner!! got a few good ones up here the other day when it cooled off but those fish there spoiled me!!!!

gary(quickhook)

Brooksville, FL (Originally from Terre Haute, IN.)
    Post Thanks / Like

I noticed no pictures. Were they IN dinks? Talquin has spoiled you boy. I know, you have a memory book of pictures to look at while in IN.

Before I left T a few weeks ago, I walked around you camper and everything looked ok. Lood sad like it misses you and Mona.

Chuck
    From Steve Wunderele - 10-2-84 --"A fishing trip maybe brief, but it's memories are endless."

Post Thanks / Like

It was good to see Curtis, Chuck L. and Doc down at the lake this weekend. I didn't go out on the lake but it sure looked nice from the dock. There is no doubt that we will have plenty to eat for the "Meeting at The LumberYard". I plan on going back down on Labor Day weekend and getting a few loose ends tied up before the good fishing sets in. Hopefully I'll have my boat 100% ready to take back down there with me and I can start looking around a little bit. The weather had just a hint of Fall in it. It won't be much longer and we'll be trolling for those Lake Talquin Crappie again!!!

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Net time look for the yellow jackets in the ground....they made a home next to where I turn on the water........They are all in yellow Jacket heaven today.....I treated them (Gassed) twice while I was down there. Did not take any pictures because I was too busy pulling in fish! Got plenty bream....that No Mercy and heavylead takes no mercy on fish.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckauten View Post
    I noticed no pictures. Were they IN dinks? Talquin has spoiled you boy. I know, you have a memory book of pictures to look at while in IN.

Before I left T a few weeks ago, I walked around you camper and everything looked ok. Lood sad like it misses you and Mona.

Chuck
    http://litewirehooks.com/
    [email protected]
    Every day you do not fish will be one day less you have to fish

Post Thanks / Like

We miss it too chuck. i don't know how to put pictures on there. igot two 12 inchers but you are right talquin has spoiled me!!!

gary