Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The Ben Kruse Charity Crappie Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Ben Kruse Charity Crappie Tournament

Seems anymore that, everyone knows someone with cancer. Its a terrible disease that wreaks havoc on people, their families, their friends. The costs associated with treatment is phenomenal. 10+ years ago a group of guys including Ben Kruse decided to have a golf tournament to raise money to help those battling cancer. It worked! The 18 Fore Life Foundation was born. Since those early days those guys have raised and given away in the form of $1000 "love offerings", hundreds of thousands of dollars. Tragically, Ben was taken from the world in 2004. So in honor of him, there will be a charity crappie tournament September 10th on Wappapello Lake. $100 entry fee with 50% payback. There will also be smoked loins available for purchase, a 4 gal Cajun Fryer and a Cajun Smoker/Grill up for raffle, T-shirts, hats, and a lot of fun! Tournament Hours are 7AM-2PM, ten fish limit. All proceeds will go to The 18 Fore Life Foundation. All donations are tax deductible. For more information, message me, or check out Wappapello Crappieclub on facebook, or call 573-820-6111 and talk to Bruce or 573-421-1491 and talk with Dain. Check out Raising money for local families battling cancer in Southest Missouri- The Ben Kruse 18 FORE Life Foundation to see how big an impact a little idea can make.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wish I was closer. Sounds like a great event for a great cause.

Post Thanks / Like

wish i could fish it