g]66544[/attach]Name:  tash fish.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  7.4 KBName:  jeff fish.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  6.6 KBName:  tash fish.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  7.4 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry both pics posted twice. This pic thing and me aint seein eye to eye. Went upper grand today started out slow. Did end up finding a shallow bite and wow wee got em in short fashion with some good uns to boot. Seemed to be alittle more scattered but boy we all like that thump and man they will take the rod out of you hand. I had to use minners but yall my not have to I just couldnt get em to eat a jig. Maybe next time

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I can tell you caught some good fish. Dude...you gotta make those pics a bit bigger so we can see 'em. Congrats on a good trip.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

nice catch congrats

Post Thanks / Like

congrat's on a great day and liked the kc article... read it today at work! and what gabowman said, bigger pic's so we can see the uhhhhh...... fish better of course
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job again Jeff and Tasha. I think we have another Just Jiggin on our hands. Your better half seems to catch them like Sue does. Get her close to the fish and they will be in the boat. Seen that first hand when you two came rigging for the first time. She sure can catch them and has a blast doing it. Going to give it a whirl in the morning with Cayleb. We sat down this afternoon and tyed up a few jigs to take along. He picked out the colors he wanted to give a try and of coarse I tyed up several Blk/Yellow with a belly spinner. Was fun showing him how to tie them up. We will add a little Bang garlic and hopefully we will catch a few in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Saw your pics earlier on facebook, them are some more good 'uns. Can't wait to get back up there.

Post Thanks / Like

sweet man i bet that was fun that boy of yours is a hoot. Yeah she can catch em. She caught a toad yesterday while i was tryin to fish and talk on the phone lolol

Post Thanks / Like

Ill try to get bigger pics but my blackberry went in the water and im runnin on the cavemans phone

Post Thanks / Like

I don't care about seeing you Jeff, but could you at least make Natasha's picture bigger! lol
    looks like a good day on the water.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast