Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Area 33 1/3

Post Thanks / Like

Default Area 33 1/3

Well I went out today with my hero, King OSS, all hail the king. This guy is amazing I tell ya. He says Dex, be here at 6am and at 10am we will be done. At 10 we headed home with a our limits. The only down side was he made me where a blinfold and swear a blood oath. I think we bonded today, like a proud father and his redheaded stepchild. Thank you Monty for a great time and some nice fish. I owe you one. Caught a few gooduns, mostly 10"-11". It was a great day.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry missed you guys Dex I was headed for Area 52 (slightly better than 51). . Heard the Red Baron was spotted down that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Had a great time, but dam could you get rid of that stretching crap you got on your reel, I didn't think I was going to haul that 10" er in, man I forgot how much that stuff stretches....... thanks for the t-shirt and good time...... that Red Baron keeps showing up like a bad habit.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

your a lousy bunch of crappy fishermen, out in the early light,home afore to hot and I am sitting hear in the air conditioning, drinking bush beer, watching the smoker cook a rather large brisket and not fishing. what the heck

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job men ..minnows or jigs..clear water or dirty

Post Thanks / Like

OMG Dex is ruined for sure fishin with OSS. Good job gents sounds like a fun morning.
    Last edited by Hogster1; 07-01-2011 at 03:53 PM. Reason: misspelling
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Great day of catching there guys! Congrats on good one...... glad you got out early, it got plum miserable by midafternoon.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Fellas, I was ruined way before I met Monty. Heck, he's trying to take me down the righteous path!
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you guys got out, had fun and caught a bunch. Have a safe fun weekend!

Post Thanks / Like

That's it, all this talk about area 51,52, and not 33 1/3....I'm going to find my own Area and I'll call it Area 9,000.99. Just kidding, congrats on a great morning!! Next time he blind folds ya, take a handheld GPS with you and turn it on in your pocket to track where you are goin!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast