Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgia board planning a get together at Talquin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Georgia board planning a get together at Talquin

Hey guys and gals, the Georgia board is planning a slabfest of sorts at Talquin on November 5th. I asked TNT the poster if I could post it up here and he asked that if we can make please do so. It is a ways off and still got a lot of undecided circumstances going on myself but I am going to try and make it. Here is the link if ya'll are interested. http://www.crappie.com/crappie/georg...ryard-2-a.html. This could be a lot of fun with a bunch of CDC guys together from several states.
    Last edited by flycaster; 11-06-2011 at 04:37 PM. Reason: unstick 11-6-11

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

We had a great time last year and the fried fish/fixings were great. I plan on being there. You'all come.

lightwirehooker

Post Thanks / Like

I know we have a blast and eat way too much at the slabfests here. I am really hoping the planets align and I can make it. Surprised SYG, Pontiac and Slabkeeper have not chimed in yet. I will work on Speckanator and a couple others here in Central Florida. Be good to get some of the new guys as well to attend, like Poleposition and Xelaw. I am glad they are plannin a ways out to help with plans. So come on guys, what say you, why don't we try and make it and have a showing from Florida.

shuorc is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

plan on being there and will bring a key for the boat this time.--shu
    <*(((((><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shuorc View Post
    plan on being there and will bring a key for the boat this time.--shu
    That would be a good idea. Hope to see ya there. Did ya reply on the Georgia board?

Post Thanks / Like

Flycaster, can you sticky this so it does not dissappear?

Post Thanks / Like

Was shooting darts tonite with my fishing partner (Fred) and we are looking forward to it. I will get on the GA. board and chime in. I see you guys are tareing the brim up down there. Have never really got into the bream fishing but after seeing the carcasses maybe I need to give it a try. nice catch guys. Am going out next week to see if the specks are still hanging around the dock. Report next week. HAPPY FOURTH EVERYONEThumbs Up

THE BEST TIME TO FISH IS WHEN IT'S RAINING AND WHEN IT'S NOT RAINING

Post Thanks / Like

definitely count me in ! im gonna try to get curtis on my boatHands Clapping

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabkeeper View Post
    definitely count me in ! im gonna try to get curtis on my boatHands Clapping
    make sure ya post it on the Georgia board.

Post Thanks / Like

I know its early but it looks like some interest has sparked over here on the Florida board. We are looking forward to another good time this year. As soon as you know that you can make it, I would suggest that you call Lake Talquin Lodge to make reservations. The number is 850-627-3822. November is typically a good month on Talquin. We'll try to get some sort of head count as the time gets closer.... Hope to see yall there!!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast