Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OKC Slabs this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default OKC Slabs this weekend

Plans with the wife failed to head up to Grand Lake this weekend so we'll be staying around OKC. Anyone interested in catching some fish on saturday or sunday afternoon let me know. Don't know an awful lot of spots around the area. Have a water scamp if that helps. 405-615-0755

If I get no replies I'll just go scouting for turkey season and do some pond hopping.

Post Thanks / Like

what waters do you fish i might be able to steal away for alittle bit
    Mason Banta

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't fished in OKC since we moved here, from N.E. OKC. I live in El Reno, know El Reno lake has some crappie, someone recommended I try Overholser. I've seen some catches down by the dam area and along the rip-rap might produce. Not sure how the temp. the last few days has affected the bite.

Have to bank fish or be in an area that is cordial to my little water scamp and a trolling motor. No big water or long distances especially with wind.

Post Thanks / Like

ive got a bass boat we can use i am thinking about trying overholser in about an hour will post when i get back
    Mason Banta

Post Thanks / Like

I'm leaving work so if you want to meet up tomorrow morning or something give me a call tonight (615-0755) and I can meet you at Overholser or we could try somewhere else. I won't be checking the post anymore today or this weekend.

If I don't hear from you this evening I'll probably take the water scamp and head out somewhere close in the morning. Thanks.

Names Tim by the way.

Post Thanks / Like

water temp 50F no fish or fished marked hopefully things will pick up in a couple weeks
    Mason Banta

Post Thanks / Like

Well had fun fishing with ya look forward to doing it again maybe even catch a fish
    Mason Banta

Post Thanks / Like

Masonbanta,
    How did you guys do down at Mcgee Creek?
    www.varsitymrtg.com the #1 source for Fisherman's home financing.

Post Thanks / Like

went to wes watkins my buddy that was supposed to go to mcgee didnt said they are going this weekend
    Mason Banta

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jahchaser
    Plans with the wife failed to head up to Grand Lake this weekend so we'll be staying around OKC. Anyone interested in catching some fish on saturday or sunday afternoon let me know. Don't know an awful lot of spots around the area. Have a water scamp if that helps. 405-615-0755

If I get no replies I'll just go scouting for turkey season and do some pond hopping.

Jahchaser,

That explains why I couldn't find you this weekend. Came down to meet you and show you the new addition to my dock.

You still have my cell phone #, let me know when you are around

Rick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast