Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey beagle man!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey beagle man!

Chatt tells me to ask you if you can help me out on the ins and outs of the walleye fishing on stockton . You can e- mail me or send me a PM . thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like

I usually charge $ 600:00 per question... send me Chatts address and I will bill him for you.

Right now the walley I am catching, and there few, are in deep water, using spoons and deep diving crank baits, I put a 1oz weight in front of the crank bait and troll up north of mutton creek., east side up by point 6. black/silver and purple/silver worked a couple times today, It was so windy I couldnt fish the main lake. Up at C.C. area north of the boat dock is a bluff,the old river/creek channell runs east/west along the bluff in 21 ft of water trolling shad raps worked last week.

I don't usually give walley reports unless asked so there is a couple spots you can try.

the spots between point 6 and 7 try all the points and if you check the depth finder you will see lots of fish close to the bottom, drop the spoon to the bottom and spoon it. talked to two guys today from north mo. and they had 4 keepers, nothing real big but two they said were probably 4lb., I like trolling 40 to 50 ft deep good luck and let me know if I can help anymore

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your generous info . I'm sure chatt will be pleased, i am. I will be there on sat 25 th evening and sunday if you are out look for a grey lund with merc 90 4 stroke with okie tags . Will give it my best shot and will post when i return.

Post Thanks / Like

your welcome, hope you have a great trip, where you staying.

Post Thanks / Like

stayin at a friends trailer that he parked for the summer just east of the sonic in stockton somewhere , i haven't been to it yet .looks like now since it supposed to cool off we will come up thursday after lunch and stay till sunday pm.

Post Thanks / Like

good luck and hope you get a bunch