HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Eky slabber

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eky slabber

Sent Pm

Post Thanks / Like

Your pm box is full.

Post Thanks / Like

my bad ez, havent logged in in forever, i got it cleaned out, but im leaving early tomorrow morning for lake michigan to help my sis move furniture in lake house on little traverse and do some work on it, but don't know if she will have her laptop or not but ill try and get back with ya asap

kycreek is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Gonna wet a line while you're up there?

Post Thanks / Like

Sent the pm. Yea I hope you get time to wet a line and if you do let us know how it was.

Post Thanks / Like

Gonna try and wet a line. We didnt finally arrive til yesterday morning and we have a lot of work to do. I still have already scouted the lake out though and talkin about some cold water!! Bet the water is around 50-60 deg in the bay and you have to wear a hooded sweatshirt on a breezy sunny day but Im not complaining after working in 90+back home the last little while!! I been scouting out places to maybe catch some smallies, crappie, eyes or perch by wading or fishings some harbor piers/rip rap etc. Won't be abe to get out on a boat this trip Id say although Im itching too. Am gonna get liscense soon and try it out. Any of yall been up around this area or fished lake michigan any?? Brought waders and baitcaster, musky outfit, and ultralight bass/crappie outfit and all the baits for species above. Gonne check that pm ez. KYCreekyboy you been doin anuthing on the river. Hybrids should be goin nuts soon with the white bass.I never went once for crappie this year just gonna hit the cave at night some i reckon. Later fellas!

Post Thanks / Like

I hit Meldahl on Fathers Day towards the evening and snuck up to where the rocks meet the sandy beach and actually caught some crappie on a 1/4 oz jig with a white shad body and they were some decent size around ten inch. I threw them all back in, I also was catching gar and 1 whitebass about the size of my hand and that was it. That is the first time I have fished in about a month because of work.