Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mississinewa and Salamonie Crappie USA Tournament this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mississinewa and Salamonie Crappie USA Tournament this weekend

Good Luck to all the Indiana Slab Masters Members fishing in the Crappie USA Tournament on Mississinewa and Salamonie this weekend! I am going to try to fish it myself, and hope to see many of you there! If you are going to the pre-tournament meeting, be sure and wear your Indiana Slab Masters Jerserys, and show them that our club is a force to be reckoned with!

Thank you for making the club successful in our first year! I am thinking of having at least one fall tournament after the Indiana Slab Masters Classic this year, so stay tuned to the website for the updates!

The complete Monroe results are posted on our website, including the story of the top 5 teams and big fish winners.

Check that out here:

Monroe Tournament Result - Indiana Slab Masters

Thanks again for your support, and anyone who has not checked out one of our events, you still have time to join the fun! We have 3 regular season events remaining. July 17th which is our only Sunday tournament of the year is at Racoon, followed by Cataract in August (hopefully it will be back down by then, but if not Monroe is our back-up lake), and our rescheduled Brookville lake tournament is the weekend after Labor day.

Hope to see you there!

Good fishin' everyone!

cevans is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go on the tournament results for Monroe,,and good luck to everybody this weekend. Hope its a good one for you!

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    authorized by: Billbob and "G"