Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: tournament question

Post Thanks / Like

Default tournament question

Hi everyone,
    It's been a long time since I've been in here due to computer problems . I have noticed alot of new members here and that is GREAT!!! I have a couple questions to those of you who might be familiar with the procedure used to fish the crappie usa. Will a contestant be able to fish any of the 3 reservoirs that he wants to or will he be drawn to fish one and then be required to stay there the whole time or can he actually lake hop from one to another if he wishes? Also I am wondering if you can keep the legal limit of fish and then weigh in the biggest ones and save the others for the skillet or can you only keep what you are going to weigh in? I am also wondering if they will allow us to use our gps units to find cover that we have previously marked? Thanks for any info you might have on these questions and I truly look forward to meeting those of you who will be fishing in the tournament. Good luck to all of you and may your livewells be full!!!! Hope the weather cooperates with us............treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

you can fish all three lakes . yes you can fish all three in the same day if you like. you can use gps. keep legal limit. only bring 7 biggest to weigh-in those 7 will be realesed others up too you .

Post Thanks / Like

Default this should answer all your questions.

http://www.crappieusa.com

everything ya need including sign up online.