Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fun time's ahead thurs-monday

Post Thanks / Like

Default fun time's ahead thurs-monday

and hopefully maybe we'll get in some fishing too heading down to bug's and fish the grand LOZ.... he could be lie'n to me but has been telling me he has been doing pretty good so hope that hold's true plan on camping, fishing and eating like king's! think we'll be camping at pin oak i believe. not sure just waiting for him to figure out were he plan's on putting me on some FISH! hopefully this rain won't jack everything up but either way i know bug's will get us on some fish regardless! plan on hitting it hard on friday and then playing the fishing by ear. but either way we'll be down there having fun, campfire, few cold one's, and i'm even bringing a tent to sleep in.:D maybe meet some new friend's, i mean who would'nt like a couple good ol guy's like usHands Clapping plan on putting out some jug line's and trot for some catfish as well. ive never done that so kind of looking forward to it. if anyone is around that area stop on by and shoot the chit, have a cold beverage (of any kind), but you know what will mostly be in our cooler fishing first then back to camp for festivities just look for the 2 jack azze's firewalking:D good luck to everyone fishing this weekend, have fun and be safe! oh we'll be in a white ford truck with a 50 gallon bug spray tank and we'll be in a blue charger.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and have a fun trip. We may be in that area ourselves...... waiting to see if my brother can make it down, or maybe just my son and I will hit it. If you see a black Lowe with a confused looking middle aged fella and a tall skinny teenager in it, that'll be us. We live in jeff city so we'll just commute back and forth. Hope you guys catch a bunch.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

U bringing the big guy with you :rolleyes::p if so i need to place a few phone calls of warning to some family members,:p,, just saying

Rofl
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

If your hooking up with Bugman you will need more than a couple of cold ones. If he is putting you on fish, you better being putting him on some cold busch beer.

Post Thanks / Like

Boy, I wish I was going to be down there this weekend (but I won't) to see you guys. Have fun!
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck guys. Keep one eye to the sky with all if this bad weather around

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Have fun Jeff, hope you all have a fun and safe time.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and watch out for the crazies that will be out!
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

Even though the weather was crappy our campsite was muddy and we were in the middle of a family reunion,the fish were scattered and tough i had a ball hangin with Jeff for a few days we had to work our tails off to catch fish they were in that post spawn funk and with the water temp dropping back into the low to mid 60's it scattered them everywhere and made the ones around cover very negative we kept graphing fish out over deeper water suspended in the middle of nowhere so we broke out the cranks and started working depths of 20'-25' and caught very few but when we make a sweep over 50'+ we had 3 rods go down,sometimes these fish make very little sense......all in all a great few days with a good friend we had plenty of good food cold beer and laughs lookin forward to doin it again soon my friend.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

i had a grand time jamie, even tho the weather wasnt grand, and the fishing wasnt grand, and the company around us wasnt grand.... we sure did make lemonade out of lemon's! like you said before i took off, when we plan a grand trip again i'm coming the day of the trip, not 2 day's before, ugh, getting to old for that, lol the commorotory was grand, food was grand, and the cold beer was grand!!! had a ball buddy, next time let's go when there is'nt 2 foot deep sloppy azz mud everywhere:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast