• Leave the same

24 85.71%
  • Something else please post idea

2 7.14%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple thought on our next CDC Crappie Challenge

Post Thanks / Like

Default Couple thought on our next CDC Crappie Challenge

Wanting to keep all coming back as well as involving new teams each time. Pretty sure the fee isn't an issue so come on and let us know what you think will get us to 40+ boats:D
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

you could have a wee wee division for hardhunter2.............
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The two divisions would be a amateur and a pro side. Could do differant entry fee or leave the same. We have lots of big sticks fishing these and don't not want to lose our weekend anglers who may not get to fish as much as some of the others do. We will take any ideas you all have to make this bigger and better for everyone. We are not making anything off of these other than having a good time with everyone. So lets hear what you want to keep it fun and keep everyone coming out to them. Another thing we need to do is have the CDC screen names for each team. That will make it easier to keep track of the points and for everyone to know who is who when we post results on here. So just remember that at least one person on the team must be a CDC member. I will be asking for CDC names from now on and will have to try and get the ones from the last tournament so I can keep track of those points and get them with the right peoples screen names.
    Last edited by Jigging15; 05-23-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe a pro division if you fish Crappie masters/ crappieusa and maybe adult youth. This is the first team tourment my nephew fished with me he couldn't believe I told them what I caught them on and how. YOU WON'T FIND THAT AT BASS TGOURNMENT

Post Thanks / Like

I SAY LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.IF YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE BEST..AND IF YOU ALL DECIDE TO COOK FISH AFTER..30 dollars for a good meal,good company,fun fishn cant beat that...also just a thought maybe every member can invite a non member team to fish,maybe they will end up likn cdc an sign up...

Post Thanks / Like

everything is fine with me the way it is.How would you decide who is a pro and who is a amateur? Looking at the fish the other day there was some winning weights that just did'nt make it cause they are some real good fishermen there.I did'nt see anyone who had fish that they should be ashamed of,they could all be winners at one time or anouther.Fishing these tournaments makes you a winner even if you don't cut a check.

Post Thanks / Like

Old old story that is very true.........if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it!!
    It appears, from what just about everyone is saying, both verbally, and by their actions, is,
    they like it as it is.
    If someone or a small group seems to want to change it because they have a "better idea", then let them start and run of their own.
    Very plain and simple!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am newer to this site so you guys and gals might already do this, but I would think maybe the tournaments could be rotated around from different launch sites. Ex. Bucksaw, Long Shoal, Sterett Creek, Osage Bluff, Berry Bend etc. For me, I am not familiar with the Bucksaw area and am pretty sure that you have to have a GPS or know your way around....I don't have either! lol If there was one out of Sterett, Osage Bluff or Truman State Park, I'd gladly participate so long as I wasn't working that weekend. This would also throw in a bit of a challenge as it seems that many people on here like to fish certain parts of the lake and become very familiar with them and this would get them out of their "comfort zone". I am trying to talk my wife into letting me buy a new fish finder with GPS, however $500-600 sure is hard to talk her into for a fish finder!!!!!!! I sure would like to learn the area around Bucksaw though...it sounds like that is where most of the slabs are!

Post Thanks / Like

No need for another launch site, you can trailer to any you want to.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Matt you can launch from where every you want, we just pay and weigh at Bucksaw.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast