Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help please

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help please

Has anyone seen these before or can someone make them? I got it from a friend who said the guy who gave them to him got them from down around Truman Lake in MO. It has a cylindrical body about 1" long and tail that's 1 1/2". Thanks. God bless.
    "Confidence in your God given abilities will add more crappie to your daily limit!"

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Executioner View Post
    Has anyone seen these before or can someone make them? I got it from a friend who said the guy who gave them to him got them from down around Truman Lake in MO. It has a cylindrical body about 1" long and tail that's 1 1/2". Thanks. God bless.
    we have a similar plastic bait pert near identical to what your picture is showing be set mine. Have a ball on the tail. We will get my site of going pretty quick, so these will be available. that plastic body in the picture were did you get it.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Friend of mine got it from a guy down at truman lake. They last FOREVER and impart more action than any other jig I've seen before. Pretty amazing. God bless.
    "Confidence in your God given abilities will add more crappie to your daily limit!"

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen similar type jigs, but can not remember what they are called. I make a stinger tail jig that is similar to it but not exactly like it. Here are a few I make.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

...Looks something quite a bit like a Cubby Nail-Tail. I can't tell from the pic if it has the serrations on the body or not, as would be found on a Nail-Tail?

Cubby Fishing Tackle
    pour'em-paint'em-tie'em-fish'em-stick'em-fry'em!

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to add that in your picture, that it seems like that plastic bait is homemade. I find it very interesting to say the lease. But I noticed the tail had a groove in it. It seems like. I also found that interesting. The person that you got them from. Does he have a mold for these plastic baits or are they bought. ?

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I thought the same thing snake, they look sort of home made to me but the pic is not very clear so it is hard to tell

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    I thought the same thing snake, they look sort of home made to me but the pic is not very clear so it is hard to tell
    one thing that matters here is that they catch fish. I would truly love to see a clearer picture. I think they might be just what the cat meow you may take something simple, but it works quite effective. I noticed that he has a definite color that you have to mix.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

yes the color is bright and attractive.