Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: MO CDC crappie tournament May 21st

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default MO CDC crappie tournament May 21st

More details coming soon. Lenny "Ranger397" and I are going to try and get a few of these going again this year. Jiggingtournaments is busy this summer coaching ball for his kids so Lenny is going to help. Thanks Kevin for getting these started last year for us and hope you can join us this summer for a couple of them if possible. These may be a little differant than last year but the changes will be to make it fun for all and get more people to come join us. The dates have been turned into the water patrol for our regattas. Bucksaw will be letting us use their pavilion as long as they do not have anything else going on. If so we will make other arrangements for weighin and sign up. We will get more details out to everyone this week but wanted to get the date out there since we are getting close on this one. We will get everyone more notice for the others or may even post a schedule. I have also had a lot of people asking about an adult/youth or a youth only tournament and have had people volunteer to help out with one. So we may try and get one going to get the kids out on the water. They are our future fisherman. Like I said more to come later this week.

Post Thanks / Like

don't care about the tourneys just need to know when oss is cooking?

Post Thanks / Like

Good job!
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

you build it they will come by the boat loads.......and does a child at heart count as a youth ???