Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any rod holders for sale??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any rod holders for sale??

Would like to get started spider rigging but the cost of new rod holders are high!!! If you need to get rid of some for a decent price let me know... Im really fond of the bee ready rod holders but will take what I can get ...Thanks
    Uhhhhhh uhhhh mmmmmmmm ooo uhhhhhh d@&n it. Translation.....hey log get the net its a monster it got off

Post Thanks / Like

Go to Ed Duke's web site: southerncrappierods. He has a selection of rod holders, tee bars, bases, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks capps ive seen his site do you have 2 buy them piece by piece or can you buy one set up already
    Uhhhhhh uhhhh mmmmmmmm ooo uhhhhhh d@&n it. Translation.....hey log get the net its a monster it got off

Post Thanks / Like

try thecrappiekiller.com, I'm thinkin about getting of pair of them, cheapest I've found
    When in doubt, set the hook.
    Chris

Post Thanks / Like

checked out that site...all those are built out of are these items 1/2 inch threaded floor flange , 1/2 in threaded nipple how ever long you wont it to be,with 1 end welded to L channel...and those 6 dollar rod holders with clamps on them with the clamp off.If you bought the stuff to make 4 of them... I dont think you would have 100 dollars in four of them with four rod holders on each...Just a thought

Post Thanks / Like

You can buy piece by piece or he will put all together. Typically he makes good deals when buying more than one piece. Monks has similar deal with similar holders. (monkscrappie.com) Lots of crappie fisherman are looking to sell their existing holders and upgrade, so you might advertise what you are looking for on this forum and the NC Crappie page and find good used setup to start with.

Post Thanks / Like

Send me a PM if you're interested in some awesome local made rod holders. They are the best made I've ever used and the cheapest around too. I just sold all mine and replace 'em with these.

Post Thanks / Like

trying to put something together like that capps

Post Thanks / Like

How bout you hold all the rods and when a fish bites you can just hand it to me ol boy. Whassssup

Post Thanks / Like

or I can order me some and just bill them to you LMAO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast